The last stand-alone version of Lightroom seems to die slowly:
– The map module isn’t working for the last 6 months.
– This morning, I couldn’t export pictures. The reason was a missing network drive where Lightroom permanently tried to write meta-data.
– Printer settings get lost between sessions.
– Attached Nikon D4 cameras are not recognized, neither are Nikon Z NEF files
– instable and crash under Catalina.
What are the options?
Capture 1 – excellent RAW, neither keywording nor catalogue/session work flow usable, expensive, slow
DxO Photolab 3 – excellent RAW & dehaze but many functions missing (perspective, keywords…), Fuji RAF not recognized, slow
Photo Mechanic 6 – super fast but no editing
on1 Photo Raw 2019 – slow, strange RAW results (dehaze leads to colour cast)
Affinity – no DAM so far