Association between insertion mutation in NOD2 gene and Crohn’s disease in German and British populations. Lancet 2001, 357:1925-8.
4. J Hampe, J Grebe, S Nikolaus, C Solberg, PJ Croucher, S Mascheretti, J Jahnsen, B Moum, B Klump, M Krawczak, et al:Association of NOD2 (CARD 15) genotype with clinical course of Crohn’s disease: a cohort study. Lancet 2002, 359:1661-5.
5. JN Hirschhorn, MJ Daly: Genome-wide association studies for common diseases and complex traits. Nat Rev Genet 2005, 6:95-108.
6. P Hysi, M Kabesch, MF Moffatt, M Schedel, D Carr, Y Zhang, B Boardman, E von Mutius, SK Weiland, W Leupold, et al: NOD1 variation, Immunoglobulin E, and asthma. Hum Mol Genet; online preview Feb 17, 2005 2005.
7. Y Ogura, DK Bonen, N Inohara, DL Nicolae, FF Chen, R Ramos, H Britton, T Moran, R Karaliuskas, RH Duerr, et al: A frameshift mutation in NOD2 associated with susceptibility to Crohn’s disease.Nature 2001, 411:603-6.
8. M Economou, TA Trikalinos, KT Loizou, EV Tsianos, JP Ioannidis:
Differential effects of NOD2 variants on Crohn’s disease risk and phenotype in diverse populations: a metaanalysis. Am J Gastroenterol 2004, 99:2393-404.
9. J Little, L Bradley, MS Bray, M Clyne, J Dorman, DL Ellsworth, J Hanson, M Khoury, J Lau, TR O’Brien, et al: Reporting, appraising, and integrating data on genotype prevalence and gene-disease associations. Am J Epidemiol 2002, 156:300-10.
10. M Kabesch, C Hoefler, D Carr, W Leupold, SK Weiland, E von Mutius: Glutathione S transferase deficiency and passive smoking increase childhood asthma. Thorax 2004, 59:569-73.
11. M Kabesch, K Hasemann, V Schickinger, I Tzotcheva, A Bohnert, D Carr, M Baldini, H Hackstein, W Leupold, SK Weiland, et al: A promoter polymorphism in the CD14 gene is associated with elevated levels of soluble CD14 but not with IgE or atopic diseases.Allergy 2004, 59:520-5.
12. M Kabesch, D Carr, SK Weiland, E von Mutius: Association between polymorphisms in serine protease inhibitor, kazal type 5 and asthma phenotypes in a large German population sample. Clin Exp Allergy 2004, 34:340-5.